Duties per Town Charter (Chapter IV Section 21):
There shall be a Youth Commission consisting of seven members appointed by the First Selectman for terms of two years each. The membership of the Commission shall include at least one member currently under 21 years of age, a representative of the school system, a representative of the Police Department, and a representative of a private youth serving agency. The Youth Commission shall function pursuant to and in accordance with the Connecticut General Statutes, the Monroe Town Charter and applicable ordinances.
- Liz Moretti, Chairperson
- Nikki Lieto, Vice-Chairperson
- Barbara Leone-Dembin, Secretary
- Nicholas Franzago - Representative of the Police Department
- Geoffrey Medeiros - Monroe Youth aged 18-21
- VACANCY - Representative of a private youth agency
- VACANCY - Representative of the school system
Agendas, Voting Records, Minutes, Meeting Packages
Voting Records are only filed when minutes are not completed within 48 hours.
Listing files in 'Youth Commission'
Click here for Youth Commission Recordings.