To ensure property owners of the Town of Monroe share the tax burden through the discovery, listing, and equitable valuation of all taxable property in accordance with governing state regulations and the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice.
**2021 Personal Property Declarations have been posted at www.monroect.org/personalproperty and are due back fully completed and signed by no later November 1, 2021.**
The Town Hall is currently open to the public. The Assessor's Office is still encouraging residents to take advantage of the ability to provide as many services as possible by phone, email, regular mail, or online accessibility.
You can call the office directly at 203-452-2803 or email any staff member with any questions or document requests that you may have at the email link under the names listed on the bottom right hand side of the page.
2019 PROPERTY REVALUATION PROJECT INFORMATION
- Property owners are advised that the Town of Monroe has completed a revaluation of all Real property for October 1, 2019 as required by state law. The appraisal firm, Vision Government Solutions, was contracted by the Town to complete the project.
- You can review assessment information and property record cards at the Vision Government Solutions website for Monroe at http://gis.vgsi.com/monroect.
- For more detailed information on the revaluation process please visit Monroe's revaluation site here.
- PA-490 Forest & Farmland Applications Due October 30
- Military Veterans must have DD214 filed with Town Clerk by October 1 to be eligible for Veterans exemptions.
- All new construction must be inspected for the October 1, 2021 assessment date. Please contact the Assessor's Office at 203-452-2803 to schedule an appointment.
Town of Monroe
7 Fan Hill Rd
Monroe, CT 06468
Office: (203) 452-2803
Fax: (203) 452-2253
Justin Feldman CCMA II
David Lisowski CCMA II
Phone: (203) 452-2800 Ext 1004
Exemptions & Tax Relief
Phone: (203) 452-2800 Ext 1003
Phone: (203) 452-2800 Ext 1005
Mon-Thursday 8:30am - 4:30pm
Friday 8:30am - 1:30pm