Knowledge Base

I am recently married. How do I change my name?

You should fill out a new voter registration form with your new name and submit it to the registrar's office either by mail or in person.  Voter registration forms can be downloaded from the Registrar of Voters webpage OR you can registrar on line thru the Secretary of the States website :

Updated 10/14/2014 10:38 AM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!